Our Field Stalker is designed from the ground up to be one of the most versatile hunting rifles available. At 7.5 pounds it is just as ideal for a long stalk as it is in a hunting stand. The sporter stock gives it the timeless look and feel of a classic hunting rifle, while the modern CNC machined action, fluted bolt, match grade barrel, and pillar bedding gives the Field Stalker all the performance we demand from every rifle we build.
- Stiller Predator stainless steel action with 8X40 base screws
- Solid one-piece bolt construction with flutes and M-16 style claw extractor
- Benchmark match grade, stainless steel, 1:9 twist, 5R, 24″ #4 contour, Fluted barrel with our recessed hunting crown
- Trigger Tech trigger tuned to a crisp 2.5 pounds
- McMillan Remington Sporter stock with cheek piece, 13.5″ length of pull (standard), Brown with Black and Tan specks
- 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Graphite Black Cerakote finish on all metal
- Barrel break-in, function and accuracy tests with factory ammo
- 3-shot, 1/2″ group accuracy guarantee at 100 yards with factory ammunition
- Actual group size is .380″ with Nosler Trophy Grady 140 grain Accubond
- Rifle weight is 7.4 pounds without optic.
Ask for Job #M66B