Our Field Stalker is designed to be one of the most versatile hunting rifles available. At 7 to 7.75 pounds it is just as ideal on a long stalk as it is in a hunting stand. This is a potent set up in calibers ranging from 22-250 as a light varmint rifle to 338 Win Mag as the perfect Elk or African plains rifle. For the one rifle that does it all you won’t find anything equal to the HCR Field Stalker.
Defiance Rebel action action with one piece fluted bolt, M-16 style claw extractor and hunter bolt knob
- Match grade, stainless steel barrel with recessed target crown
- Trigger Tech trigger set to desired pull weight (Jewell trigger add $100)
- Custom aluminum bottom metal with hinged floorplate
- McMillan Remington Sporter or McMillan Hunter stock fit to specified length of pull
- Pachmayr Decelerator 1” recoil pad
- Matte stainless steel finish, Cerakote finish in color of choosing add $375
- Complete HCR Accurizing with aluminum pillar and glass bedded action, free-floating barrel, scope mounting and sight in
- 3-shot, ½” group accuracy guarantee with recommended factory ammunition. Final test targets provided.
- Optional: Scope not included in price. This rifle is shown with our favorite optic pairing for the Field Stalker; the Swarovski Z8i 2-16X50 with Ballistic Flex Turret mounted in Talley steel bases and rings. Y0u can choose from any of our Swarovski, Kahles and Nightforce scopes. Chronographing services and custom turrets in yardage increments also available at additional cost.
*Add Benchmark #5 contour Carbon Fiber barrel for $595
*Add flutes to steel barrel for $299
We stock and sell Swarovski, Kahles, and Nightforce scopes and are happy to help you pick the best optic for your needs. We also offer chronograph service and custom yardage turrets for most Swarovski scopes.