We have successfully hit a 36″ target from a distance of over 2 miles with our LRET Rifle chambered in 375 CT. That is what we mean by “Long Range Extreme”. Our 338 Lapua owns territory out to one mile. The Long Range Extreme takes over from there. The rifle is built on a Stiller Precision 1.450″ action and features a one-piece machined bolt, M-16 style extractor, and perfect tolerances throughout. We chamber and fit a match grade barrel, in a heavy contour and 28″ to 30″ length. A prone position muzzle brake is standard and felt recoil is very reasonable. The rifle is fully Accurized, with aluminum pillar and glass bedded action, into a McMillan A-5 Super Magnum stock in sniper fill, with adjustable comb. A Jewell trigger is also standard equipment. Rifle weight is 18 pounds without scope. Scope, mounts and bipod sold separately.
• Stiller Precision 1.450” action
• Match grade Benchmark barrel with a 1:8 twist, P-5 rifling, heavy contour at 30”
• McMillan A5 Super Mag stock in Hill Country Tan Camo
• Complete HCR Accurizing with our aluminum pillar and glass bedding system
• Jewell trigger tuned to a crisp 2.0 lbs
• Tough, rust-proof, Tan Cerakote finish on all metal
• 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil Pad
• Barrel break-in, function, and accuracy tests completed
• .5″ three-shot group guarantee with hand loaded ammunition
• Actual group size: .346
• Our accuracy is not only guaranteed, it is verified.
Ask for Job #M848